Hello hello hello! I'm so sorry it's been so long...I've still been taking somewhat of a break from this project, largely due to my computer having trouble working with such a complex file. In the mean time, I've mostly been working on music projects. (If anyone is interested in obtaining my homemade replica of the type of 8-staff sketch paper John Williams uses to write his film scores, just ask...) But I've recently procured some new resources that are providing a wealth of new information about the Indiana Jones queue, and specifically about its backstage areas, so I just can't help myself. Although I unfortunately can't share exactly what I've obtained, suffice it to say that although I did nothing illegal, I now have some cool information that I've yet to see anywhere online, and I look forward to sharing it with all of you via the model! :)
Thus far, I've fixed some of the berm areas and retaining adjacent to the queue, added a ventilator on the queue building roof, and built a small footbridge that leads from the roof to the nearby Jungle Cruise berm. I've also increased the height of the roof further north. Lots more details to add and correct...hopefully, I'll be posting some renders before too long. Expect updated textures, improved interfaces between backstage and onstage, and more details in areas that are very well hidden from the onstage world.
See you soon!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great news, Joe! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
-Derek
Very, very exciting! Can't wait.
Post a Comment