Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I went backstage!
Hi all! No renders for ya today, unfortunately, but some recent developments have given me a wealth of new information to work with. You can read all about it here, but the long and short of it is that I got a chance to roadie for my old high school's band when they performed at Disneyland on Saturday. They did a great job, and I had the additional pleasure of getting to go backstage with them. =D I made a lot of useful observations about the rehearsal hall, the Mickey's house show building, several backstage warehouses, and the route from that area to the Plaza Gardens stage. Earlier in the day, I took some of the sorts of backstage-from-onstage shots I normally do, and I also explored the Haunted Mansion's "chicken exit", which is essentially a backstage area that guests aren't forbidden from entering. So yes, make sure you read the MiceChat trip report, and feel free to check out my new photos on Flickr as well! Hopefully I'll have some renders of all the new details to post in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ah. was getting worried, couldn't get my fix !
Cool photos, Joe! I especially like the Splash Mountain and Haunted Mansion chicken exit ones. And wow...Indy's mural is looking terrible!
-Derek
Thanks, Derek! Yeah, the Indy mural has definitely seen better days...oh well. It's only sorta onstage, and thus not a huge priority...
Sorry it's taken me so ridiculously long to reply to your latest email, too. I'm getting on that right now! =D
Post a Comment