I am so sorry, folks. I know it's been forever since I posted an update. This is the longest break I've ever taken from this incarnation of the project, and I'm not sure when it's going to end. I've been using the time mostly for music-related stuff, and I've been enjoying myself, certainly, but I still feel bad for not having anything to post here.
The good news is that I DID do a little bit of modeling a week ago or so. I made the outer walls, roof, and some traffic pads for the huge warehouse at the northwest corner of the resort. Not much else, though. And there's more bad news...my Flickr account has switched from "Pro" to the standard free account, which means my older stuff can no longer be viewed directly, nor can my collections. =( The good news is that any renders or photos I've linked to in this blog or elsewhere will still work. I checked. This makes sense, because Flickr doesn't delete photos when this happensthey just hide them until you decide to get a Pro account again. No sense in changing every single URL, so they just keep 'em the same. This means it's going to be more difficult for y'all to go through my stuff, but at least a lot of it is still there, in a way.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hang in there, I can sense you are stressing over it, that just makes it worse.... I have very little creativity myself, I've learned you can't force it, it just has to happen. I hear ya with the "Pro" account business, the same thing happened to me with Picasso and blogspot, "its free until you really start to use it".
Have you made it back to the park recently? Take care and "no worries"...
Thank you! Yeah, I'm just trying to take it day by day. In the mean time, yes, I actually JUST visited the park yesterday. Had a lot of fun, took a variety of photos, met some fellow MiceChatters - I'll be doing a trip report, and I'll post the link, too. =D
Hey Joe, just checking on ya. Hopefully spring will brush those doldrums away. Take care and hope to see more from you soon. Tim
Thanks! Sorry, but no progress as of yet...hopefully that'll change soon. =)
Post a Comment