Thursday, May 29, 2008

My arachnidan alter-ego

Hi all! It'll be a short post today, I'm afraid, and still with no renders to show. =( The project you haven't seen yet is turning out quite nicely, and I'm hoping to have it ready for posting a week from Sunday. Time will tell...I'm quite busy at the moment with real-world obligations, but those will all be dying down soon, so if I can't finish by mid-June, I should be able to finish soon after that. Now, I don't want y'all to get your hopes up too much about this side project. I happen to like it; I'm really enjoying the process of figuring it all out, and the model itself has been enlightening thus far. But there's no guarantee y'all will find it as interesting as I do. In fact, a few months ago, I probably wouldn't have found this all that intriguing. But...heck, maybe you'll be smarter than I was back then. ;D

Anyway, my main reason in posting today was as a follow-up to the poem. When I received it back in class, inscribed on it was the following:

Something of a sonnet riddle - or the spider's life allegorized as an amusement park?

So yes—I'm apparently a spider, symbolically speaking. =P

No comments: