Yeah, my computer is really slow. I don't know if I'm going to be able to get much done on the model until January, unfortunately. Sorry about this, but I hope to have more to show before too long.
Rested up? Maybe. That's a long story, but I'm not getting as much sleep as I'd like. =/ And there's definitely no bliss in barely getting anything done on the model, either...I miss it!
4 comments:
No worries, Joe! Have a great Christmas!
-Derek
Thanks, you as well!
Same here. As much as delays in work are annoying, we know you'll be rested up and ready to work when you can! ;-) :-)
Maybe you can work on measurements and such in the meantime? Or just enjoy the bliss of not workin' on it? ;-)
-Daniel
Rested up? Maybe. That's a long story, but I'm not getting as much sleep as I'd like. =/ And there's definitely no bliss in barely getting anything done on the model, either...I miss it!
Post a Comment