If you click the thumbnail for the larger version, you can then click Back to the Flickr photo page to see a version with "notes" that describe what's what, as usual.
The next render just showcases some of the work I've been doing on the Indy queue from kind of a fun perspective. If you climbed to the top of the queue entrance temple and magically cut down all the trees, what you'd see ought to look a lot like this.
New developments include holes in the roof and related theming, light fixtures on the catwalk in the background (hard to see), more camo netting on the side of Pirates, and modifications to the NOS-themed structure on the right that contains Indy's obelisk chamber. I've also worked a bit on the interior of the exit path, but you can't really see that in this render.
6 comments:
I hope your inspiration holds out because this stuff is seriously awesome!
Thanks! =D I just started building the entrance to Pirates a few hours ago...kind of redundant because of the bendintheriver.net project, but I'm still enjoying it nonetheless, and it'll be nice to have that rather important area as part of my model.
Joe's BACK! :-D :-D :-D
Lovin' the work! Awesome to see more added to the models.
I didn't realize that Indy's que was connected to Pirates... I can picture it, though. The relative location and all that. Very interesting.
Haha, thanks! Glad you're enjoying this. Yeah, Pirates actually shares a wall with part of the Indy queue...crazy, right?
wow im just entranced by your recreation. I'm a HUGE disney fan and even though i live relatively close to the WDW resort (i live in Miami, 4 hours away from Orlando) i dont get to go as often as I wish i could
I know you probably get this often..but you've inspired me to start recreating WDW on Blender (god help me im a total noob to Blender and used to using Google Sketchup 0____0)
I can only pray and dream that my recreation is anywhere near as good as yours. And i'd just like to again thank you for inspiring me to undertake such an incredible task(: I can only hope that people can appreciate this incredibly hard work, and that they too can feel the Disneyness of this project
I hope your park goes well! I'm rooting for you!!!!(:
Jose D.
Thank you very much, Jose! =) I'm so glad I inspired you...that was how I got started on THIS project, after seeing Ray Keim's fantastic Haunted Dimensions site. It's nice to hear that I've passed that inspiration along, and I hope you'll share your results with the rest of the world so you can do the same! :D
Make sure you check out my Blender tutorials on my YouTube channel - I've tried to cover a lot of the basics of replicating a theme park in 3D.
Post a Comment