Upon the request of a friend, I'm creating two animations that fly through cutaways of the Indiana Jones queue (and, to a lesser degree, the show building). This first one looks toward the entrance to the queue, backing its way all the way to the other side of the show building. The Indy queue is a passage toward the right of the frame, with the first Pirates of the Caribbean show building clearly visible immediately to the left of it. The queue is mostly aboveground, but you can see it dip briefly below the berm for the bat caves, spike chamber, and hall of descending blocks, just before entering the main show building.
The second video is rendering as I type this, and I hope to have it up later today. If you have any questions about what you see, feel free to ask. Unfortunately, it's not practical to label these YouTube videos the way I can with the still renders on Flickr.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment