The Jungle Cruise is surrounded on all but the north side by berms, or manmade walls of earth. These help keep the area visually isolated from the rest of the park. I've been adding the south side, upon which the railroad tracks sit, and the east side, which stops right behind the buildings of the west side of Main Street.
Also newly visible is the service road at the bottom right, which leads from the backstage areas next to the PhotoPass building and Indiana Jones to the area behind Main Street, passing below the railroad tracks in the process. Additionally, you can see some additions I've made to the Indiana Jones show building at the bottom left, such as the planter area in front of it. The handrail I've added to the short steps from the various doorways are tragically difficult to see.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment