Hi all! As the CURRENT FOCUSES box indicates, I've been working on redoing the backstage house where Owen and Dolly Pope once lived. I'm in the process of adding all the yummy details, so I thought it'd be nice to show 'em off in their current state. (Actually, I've already done more since the creation of this render, such as adding another window and making the foundation visible at the base of the walls.) It's a reasonably fun part of the model to work on currently, though the molding along the window panes can get a little tedious when it comes to being accurate. Note that all the things visible in the background of this render are in the right places, but they're not actually visible from the house in real life. The berm gets in the way. I haven't added that yet in this part of the park, but I will. You'll see. I'll show ya. (Anyone else feel like The Dark Knight featured some phenomenal performances yet fell way short in the plot department? Sigh...I didn't think so.)
Anyways, I've also uploaded a new "virtual tour" video to YouTube. This explores the areas you saw in those renders I posted last time, as well as the Pope house for a moment. Enjoy, and sorry for the cheesy beginning.
On a side note, I'm still posting many piano renditions of my favorite film scores and...you guessed it...Disneyland music. I'll let you check out my YouTube channel for the former, but here are some of the latter for you to enjoy here and now.
Notice a trend? ;) Actually, I'm even planning to do Phantom Manor from DLP, but I shouldn't have too much more HM stuff after that. Perhaps the WDW music room piano eventually. As I said, check out my channel for stuff from Lost, 24, Indiana Jones, and so forth.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment